Search files:
GameUpdates - We supply the latest stuff! bittorrent.com

forum.gameupdates.org

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-27 17:13:18

Sayonara

Half-life 2 mods - We want more of those! (this is a request)

Hello there! lol

this is a request, maybe i have posted this in the wrong section but if so, i'm sorry , i'm new here yikes   (My English grammar may also be bad, it's up to you to judge, but i'm also human, just like you.)

It's a ton of mods out there, you know it Gameupdates! You think " Yeah, he's right! But there is so much mods and so not enough of time"

Well, i want to give you a tip, it's about two mods that have caught my interest, and it would be nice if them could be found here on gameupdates.org, one mod is a multiplayer mod and the second one is Singelplayer mod.

- Age of Chivalry 1.1 -

http://www.age-of-chivalry.com/

Overview

* Age of Chivalry is a total conversion for Half-Life 2 currently being developed by Team Chivalry. We are a close group of friends who are dedicated to creating a fun story driven multiplayer experience set in a fantasy world in the medieval ages. We are creating a fast paced and fun first person melee combat system that will take the player to a new level of immersion. The players will be able to take part in sieges, town raids and open war in a story driven game.

Teaser if you want to see, no Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqgwdxhbqsM&e

- Bloodstone - The Journey Home -

http://www.bloodstone-thejourneyhome.com/news.php

Bloodstone: The Journey Home is a third person role-playing total conversion of Valve’s Half Life 2, using the Source engine. In this modification, Khrinz, a common farm boy is plunged into an unknown world of magic and deceit, on the brink of an unstoppable invasion by a technologically advanced race.

The player must lead our hero through the mysterious land of Darynia in search of the fabled bloodstone, a powerful gem that has the ability to create portals to other planes of existence, whilst also discovering their innate magical powers, so that they may defend themselves from the sinister and evil creatures of the world.

This power can either be used to fuel mystical and powerful spells of the arcane, or infuse deadly weapons with the force of the elements. As the player grows in experience, more potent spells and abilities are unlocked, to use against the ever increasing number of enemies.

Darynia is a fully realized fantasy world where the player will become immersed in an enriching storyline, driving the player’s actions, and pushing their emotions to the limit.

I have heard that, this mod "Bloodstone - the journey home - is having a hard time cos of all the bugs, but it can be helped if you read about it in the bloodstone forum.

It would be nice if i saw these mods here on gameupdates in the near future smile

yikes  Rock 'on gameupdates! yikes

Last edited by Sayonara (2008-06-27 17:16:39)

#2 2008-06-29 23:42:15

Lazyboy

Re: Half-life 2 mods - We want more of those! (this is a request)

Age of chacalry was already torrent, but i can always download it and put it up on gameupdates smile

*Downloading right now, and will probably be up here tonight*

Edit: Currently downloading the other mod as well big_smile

Do you know about some other good mods for HL2? I like trying out diffrent mods, and don't  mind putting them up here on gameupdates smile

Last edited by Lazyboy (2008-06-30 01:37:12)

#3 2008-06-30 18:02:04

Sayonara

Lazyboy wrote:

Age of chacalry was already torrent, but i can always download it and put it up on gameupdates smile

*Downloading right now, and will probably be up here tonight*

Edit: Currently downloading the other mod as well big_smile

Do you know about some other good mods for HL2? I like trying out diffrent mods, and don't  mind putting them up here on gameupdates smile

Is that so? hm i searched and i only found Age of Chivalry 1.* Server.

Yeah, there are some mods that are fun, most of them can be found here on gameupdates. but i dont remember the names ^^, but i can post some more mods later.

funny mods i have played: PiratesVikings and Knights: II.v2.0 , Zombie Panic: Source and A FistFull Of Frags.v1.4

#4 2008-07-15 17:20:05

horizonbreak

Well, I just uploaded the torrents for fakefactorys cinematic mod v8 final and  missing information. its a start wink

#5 2008-07-15 19:08:57

Satras

horizonbreak wrote:

Well, I just uploaded the torrents for fakefactorys cinematic mod v8 final and  missing information. its a start wink

Are you actually seeding this ?

#6 2008-07-15 21:36:41

Satras

I saw your modem is broken. If you would not have ziped this up i could assist seeding.

Well i am thinking of reuploading this as a fresh torrent... depends on how quick the mirror is and how fast you fix that Modem Problem smile

Last edited by Satras (2008-07-15 21:37:06)

#7 2008-07-17 23:29:49

horizonbreak

Original Smod v40 just upped. (Hopefully my modem will be good now) wink check http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=2718

Hopefully I will be putting some other Smod variants like Smod Tactical and Smod Outbreak

Last edited by horizonbreak (2008-07-17 23:30:35)

#8 2008-07-30 07:17:37

blairyfairy

dont know if this will help but i came across a site a couple weeks ago called Modb.com i think (not sure if correct but it is something like this) and there seemed to be masses of HL2 mods on there. so yeah...
hope this helps you

#9 2008-08-04 18:36:15

Jeffrccar

uploaded Obsidian Conflict Beta 1.32. http://www.gameupdates.org/details.php?id=2780

Board footer